Gramedia Bookstore —– Book & Stationery Retail Company invites dynamic & energetic young people to join as:
1. Store Supervisor (Code: SS-GI)
Bachelor all major, having interest in selling activities, able to manage teams
2. Administration Supervisor (Code: AS-GI)
Bachelor in accounting, having high analytical skills, able to compose financial reports
3. Computer Staff (Code: COMPS-GI)
Bachelor in information system/computer, able to handle Network & SQL Server
4. Administration Officer (Code: A)-GI)
Diploma in economics/office administration, proficiency in Ms Word and Excel
5. Data EntryOfficer (Code: AO-GI)
Diploma in information system/computer, proficiency in Window OS & Ms Office
6. Customer Service Officer (Code: CSO-GI)
Diploma all major, preferably having minimum 2 years experience in customer service
7. Store Associate (Code: STA-GI)
‘Diploma in all major, having excellent selling skills
8. Store Cashier (Code: CASH-GI)
Diploma all major
9. Security (Code: SEC-GI)
High school graduate, preferably having KTA, minimum 2 years experience In retail industry
10. Project Secretary (Code: PSECR-GI)
Diploma in secretary/administration, preferably having minimum 3 years experience in hardling project aministration.
1. Male & Female, Single, max 24 years old (No. 7-8), 25 years old (No. 4-6) & 27 years old (No.1-3,9-10)
2. Minimum height for women=158 cm & men= 165 cm (No. 1,6-9)
3 Minimum GPA 2 75 (No 1-8 10)
4. Fluent in English
5. Having good communication skills, good service orientation, and high need fer.aehievement. Position 1-3 have good leadership skill.
6. Should be able to work under pressure, Independently or in a team
7. Willing to be placed in GRAND INDONESIA, Except position 10.
Send your application with the latest photo (ID photo and entire body postcard-size photo) to:
write down the position code on the upper left corner of the envelope with your phone/cell phone number and E-mail address.
No later than 10 days form the date of advertisement. Only short listed candidates will be processed.